There's so much that runs through my head daily. I always want to write about it like as if it was important or something, but in the end I know its not.
I keep hearing about relationships, people getting engaged or married or having a baby... something along those lines of happiness.
I burst for Joy every time I hear of a love story, or of someone finding out they are pregnant... or just something a long those line... I love a good love story... Yes I am a girly girl and I'm very detailed, so I ask a lot of questions.
I'm one of those people that when I meet someone and I get invited over to their house, as soon as I step in I look for photos... I love photos, they tell so much about someone in just the small frozen moment.
If their a married couple I love to hear the story, and if I cant hold it in which I almost never hold it in, I ask to see photos from the wedding....
One thing I adore is hear the stories of the elderly... Even tho things were hard way back then, they still seemed so simple... Even more so when it came to love.... They knew who they wanted to marry and that their love for them was so true and so pure.....
I went to the Movies tonight with some girl friends of my mine... We saw "The Help"
It was amazing movie, very well acted out and just a really good story... I've never been a fan of how the whites and the colors could never be friends and how they were always separated. Even more so when the WHITE people would treat the COLORED people like they were not even HUMAN!!! its sickens me... I wanted to slap a few of the women in the movie. Any how, in the movie it showed a lot of how the women were the head of the house when it came to maid service and so called taking care of the house.
Then there was a part where the girl wanted to be loved and cared for but she was not going to let some guy walk all over her. She was going to stand up for herself but at the same time she was dying to fall in love....
I love looking at my parents and seeing how far they have came a long. They tell me stories all the time of how they meet, and how they would act with each other, to my dad asking my mums hand in marriage... I love it all, even the hard stories.
I get worried a lot that my love for my (future) Husband would die, or that we will get into so many fights that it would push us away from each other.
I know there is no such thing as a perfect marriage. But I pray daily that I will be so in love with my (future) Husband that he would almost have to pray that I would stop loving him so much....
I know there will be fights, and hard times...things to work through. I know that's apart of Marriage, but I don't ever want to forget why I fell in love with my (future) Husband. What was the thing that brought us together! How did I know he was the one for me?!!!
That it wouldn't be "The Lord Told Me To Love Him"
I pray that it would be so passionate and pure... Yes I want to make others Jealous!!!!!
I'm very protective of myself, I wont let some guy hurt me or I'll do my best to never letting one hurt me again. I've been hurt before, I'm sure everyone has...... I have fallen in love and I fall in love so easily when it comes to a guy and he's heart to serve the Lord, when a guy desires the will of the Lord and chooses to walk in it.... It's something I fall hard for, but not enough to not wait and not enough to settle...
I so desire to be married but I'm so willing to wait!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey kara it's been a while. I'd like to talk to you sometime. You should email or text me if you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteMorrison.nathan@gmail.com
(641)691-8579