Sunday, August 7, 2011

Something I learned growing.....

Okay so here's one thing that I want to share with you all... This is
something that i have grown up with/learned while growing up

To be busy about Our Heavenly Father's business, but not being busy
with the business of the Ministry.
Some of you might not get it, or think its the same thing but its not
so let me explain a little for you.....

Being Busy about my Heavenly fathers business.....
Everyone has a calling upon their life that only the Lord has set upon
their life. And only you and the Lord know what that calling is and
fully understand it. Others might know a little about it and to a
point and understand it to a point, but wont ever fully get it, which
is fine because its not their calling, its yours!

As for me I know the calling which the father has put upon my life and
I am choosing to walk in that calling. Mind you I don't know the whole
view but I know what he has me to do right here and now.. its not easy
nor is it always fun. I will be cut down and put to shame and beat up
emotionally and physically...but that should not stop me. If anything
that fuels burning flame to press on. It show me that I am stepping in
what he has called me to.
1 Peter 3:13-17
13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is
good? 14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you
are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be
troubled.”[a] 15 But sanctify the Lord God[b] in your hearts, and
always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason
for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good
conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile
your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 17 For it is better, if it
is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.
I'm Busy with the calling that the Father has put upon my life!


Most everyone (even me) gets so cough up on what they (me) have to get
done for the ministry, or what's the next big thing I can do for
God.......!
Well there's nothing that we can do for God, or need to do for God....
Its what do we GET to do for God!
like I was saying about the calling that the Lord has put upon your
life. You GET to do the calling, you don't have to...!
I know there is times where I think something is more important then,
fellowshiping, reading my word, spending time with the Lord ect.... so
important that not only do I push spending time with the Lord aside,
but I push people aside. Forgetting to stop and breath.
As Believers in Jesus are to mold HIS love.... I don't believe pushing
people aside is anywhere in the Bible? if it is please show me.
The bible shows Jesus' Creator which is love... We are to love one
another as Christ has LOVED the church (people)
Ephesians 5:2
 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for
us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
Phillipians 2:1-5
 1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of
love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2
fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of
one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish
ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others
better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own
interests, but also for the interests of others. ( I would encourage
you to read to verse 16.... such amazing book so you should just
really all of Phillipians)

Be encouraged, press on and continue in the the calling that the Lord
has set upon you.....

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what its all highlighted in white... Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete